CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Baby's 4!

I can't believe that Jackson is 4 years old. It feels like the time has just flown by at lightning speed and yet, I can't imagine (and hardly remember) what life was like without him. Right after we had Jackson, people would always ask me, "Can you even remember what life was like without him?" And I always thought "uh, yeah I remember! I actually had a life that didn't revolve around another little being! Yes, I remember!" I never understood why people always asked that. Anyways, now I can honestly say that I can hardly recall what life was like when it was just David and me. 4 of the 7 (almost 8) years we have been married, Jackson has been in our lives. Of course it was wonderful when it was just the two of us, but now we have these two little people running around making us smile and laugh. We really are so blessed.

Happy birthday Jackson! Thanks for filling our home and hearts with so much love and joy!!! We love you more than you'll ever know.

Sorry for the sappiness (is that even a word?) but I thought his birthday blog deserved a little sap!

1 comments:

Warner Family said...

Oh Lord...I am the Queen of Sap EVERYDAY--when birthdays roll around, I'm off the charts!! Happy birthday to you and Jackson! Love you--