CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busted!

Every now and then, when I'm in the boys' bathroom, I catch a whiff of something not so pleasant. So, I look around to see if something is causing the foul odor and then I just dismiss it since little boys don't have the greatest aim. He has to miss sometimes...that's probably what the smell is. The weird thing is that I always smell it when I'm getting them ready for their bath and running the bath water. The toilet is right next to their tub, and again, little boys miss, right?

So, we get home from school today and Jackson has to go to the bathroom. After a couple of seconds I hear a splash and know that can't be good. I open the door to find Jackson peeing in the bathtub!!! on top of his washrag!!! in the middle of all of his bath toys!!! Gross!!! And to think I have been bathing them in the tub that he's been peeing in!!! Needless to say, a decontamination is desperately needed so I guess I'll get to work.

Note: Don't just assume little ones are peeing in the toilet once they are potty trained! And to think that I was only worried about him missing the toilet. Why didn't I think to check the bathtub :-) Live and learn!!!

1 comments:

Warner Family said...

With two brothers, the best thing about moving to Lubbock was...MY OWN BATHROOM!!! I TOTALLY understand!!