CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Special Prayer Request

Some of you may have heard about the 14 year-old Lubbock boy, Brandon Byrd, that died in a dirt-bike accident over the weekend. Well, that boy was Patsy and Allen's grandson (my aunt and uncle). They were at the site of the accident when it happened. It has hit the whole city pretty hard and my aunt and uncle are absolutely devestated as are the immediate family members. He had a sister who was 16 months younger than him. I honestly can't quit thinking about it as it's just so tragic. I know he's in a better place...it's the grievng family that he left behind that I feel so deeply for.

Please keep my aunt and uncle (Patsy and Allen) in your prayers as well as their family. They really need it right now.

Here is a link: http://www.mem.com/Story.aspx?ID=2374420

0 comments: