CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kids say the darndest things.....

Jackson has been keeping us in stitches as of late. He says the funniest things and the best part about it is that he doesn't know it's funny so he doesn't laugh...which makes it even funnier! Here are a couple of examples:

To set the scene: Carter is very BRAVE and doesn't seem to posess fear of any kind (this bothers me a bit as I imagine a life of bloody noses, stitches, and accidents of all sorts....ugh!) He is constantly climbing things and running with his eyes closed (yes, I said closed), wrestling with Jackson, doing somersaults, standing on tables...you get the idea. Well, me and the boys were playing the other day and Carter was being his usual dare-devil self and I was watching Jackson just stand there and look at him with this weird/kind of annoyed look on his face. Then, he turns to me and says, "That guy is crazy." I think I laughed for a good 5 minutes.

Another funny happened yesterday when he was playing with David. The conversation went something like this:
D: Jackson, do you know what language we speak?
J: What?
D: Do you know what English and Spanish are?
J: No
D: Those are languages. People speak different ways. What language do you speak?
J: Dog

Again, David and I laughed for a good while.

There are so many more and I could post forever, but my littlest man just woke from his nap. More later!

1 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Hey, Kristan! I finally remembered to add your blog to my links list, so now I can remember to check it more ofter. I've been catching up on all your posts and it looks like you have been busy!! I'm glad to hear that things are going well. Maybe we can finally get together sometime soon.

Sarah