CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Typical Day

One day last week, within an hour, the boys had completely destroyed 2 rooms in our house - the living room and our closet. Instead of getting aggravated, I pulled out the camera and took pics so I'll have evidence as to why I'm in the nut house one day :-)

They were eating goldfish in the living room and watching a movie while I was doing laundry. Jackson wanted to watch me do laundry (lately he loves to watch the washer fill up with water) so I left Carter by himself to eat his snack. Mistake #1. When I came back in the room (maybe 2 minutes later) he had thrown the goldfish all over the floor and proceeded to stomp all over them burying them in the carpet. Such a mess and that took forever to vaccuum up.

Then, while I was attempting to "freshen up" before going to the grocery store, I let the boys play in our closet. I mean, what can they possibly get into in there? Mistake #2. Well, they DESTROYED it. All of our dry cleaning was out of the bag and scattered and our shoes were all over the closet. Dry cleaning bags that were covering our newly dry cleaned clothes were now on the floor. It was a disaster. I actually forgot to clean it up before David came home and he wondered what on earth happened :-)

I had to laugh because this kind of stuff happens everyday...I just happened to document it that day. The funny thing is all of that took place in less than an hour. Gotta love it. Here's the pics.


....the aftermath.

0 comments: