CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Soccer Practice

Jackson had his first soccer practice on Wednesday! There are 10 kiddos on the team and it's co-ed....6 boys and 4 girls. They are the cutest little things I've ever seen. From what I understand, they don't actually keep score since they are so little. I think it's mainly just to learn the fundamentals. Their team is called "The Highlighters" which is very appropriate since their jerseys are NEON yellow. Jackson is very excited and kept walking around telling everyone that he's #11. The coaches set up some cones and the kids practiced kicking through them. So cute. Their first game isn't until March 29th, but they'll have a few more practices between now and then. I'll take my camera next time. These pics were sent to me by another little girl's mom so they aren't great of Jackson. Aren't they precious?


1 comments:

Erin and Aaron said...

The highlighters - too funny! I love how everyone is holding the soccer balls in their hands.