CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A New School Year...and Tears

Both Jackson and Carter started Mother's Day Out last Tuesday. Well, I should say Carter started. Jackson has been going for 2 years now. Jackson woke up pumped about school on Tuesday and walked right in when we got there. I knew Carter wouldn't react the same way. In his class, we hand the kids over to the teacher without entering the room so it's easier when seperating from them at this age. He was fine when I handed him over, but as soon as I left, I heard the crying. I felt horrible, but remember Jackson doing the exact same thing for a couple of weeks. So, we're just going to tough it out. Thursday didn't go any better. In fact, it was worse. They actually called me and told me that he was having a rough day, but to try and leave him there so he doesn't get the idea that crying means Mommy will come and pick him up. SO, he made it all day and napped, but didn't eat anything. He was in a great mood this morning when we dropped off Jackson and when we got to his room he screamed bloody murder. So, we'll see how the day plays out. Ugh!

Here are a few pics from the last week or so. David took Jackson fishing over Labor Day weekend and he caught 3 fish!









0 comments: