CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Mind of a Four-Year-Old

I just have to jot this down before I forget it.

Just a minute ago I heard Carter crying and he came running into me holding his ear. Jackson's chasing him saying, "I'm not going to do that again. I'm not going to do that again!" So, I say, "Jackson, what happened? Why is he crying?" Jackson responds with "Am I going to get in trouble?" Only after I finally gave in and said that he wouldn't get into trouble just so I could find out what happened did he tell me that he hit Carter with a toy. He even went over and showed me the toy he hit him with :-)

Man, they learn young don't they? Now, the hard part....how to deal with situations like these. Hmmmmmm.

1 comments:

Holly Clem said...

too funny! love it....sure you can't come in this wknd?? ;-)