CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Is it just me?

Or does everyone with kids have a house that resembles this?

It seems that no matter how often I straighten up (which honestly isn't often enough) my little tyrants come racing through right after me and mess it all up again! If I unload the dishwasher, Carter is up on the open door trying to "help". If I'm folding laundry, both boys have to be right there "helping". My point is, no matter how hard I try to keep things straight and in order--it just doesn't happen. So, I thought I'd share a pic of our playroom which ALWAYS looks like this! Drives David and me crazy, but there is just no hope for this poor room. It can look spic and span after the boys go to bed and then by 8:30 am it looks just like this. Ugh.

The other pictures are of the boys with Uncle Michael on Super Bowl Sunday, Carter wearing Jackson's undies (Carter brought them to me one day and backed up and sat in my lap so I would put them on him), and the boys just being silly together.

And yes, Carter LOVES LOVES LOVES his binkies!

1 comments:

Holly Clem said...

No, it is not just you!!! Our house looks the same way, only with baby dolls and pink everywhere!