CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm in!

OK, I tried this blogging thing a couple of months ago and got around to posting ONE time. SO, here goes my second attempt. Not making any promises though! David is totally going to make fun of me for doing this :-)

Here's a run-down of what's been going on lately in our house. Jackson is going to Mother's Day Out 3 times a week, but will be back to twice a week starting next month. I enrolled him in school 3 days a week when I thought I might be going back to work part-time starting this month. KLRN, the PBS station I worked for before kiddos, offered me a part-time position with very flexible hours. I was super excited. Well, after searching and searching for Mother's Day Outs for Carter (he's too young to go to Jackson's school) and part-time care, I came to the conclusion that I would just wait until Septemeber when both boys can go to the same school to return to work part-time. I had NO IDEA that it would be this hard to find reliable/suitable care. Or maybe I was just too picky about who would watch my baby :-) Anyhow, Jackson absolutely LOVES school and today they had Pajama Day where they got to wear their pj's to school. Very cute! Wouldn't you know I didn't get a picture? OH well, I'll just dig up a pic of him in his pj's and pretend it was today :-)

Well, that's it for my first post. Hopefully, I'll be back before too long!



2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yeah! I am so excited to catch up with you and see the boys grow more frequently now!
Love you
Lauren, Kevin and Parker

Holly Clem said...

Kristan,

Wow! Your blogspot looks great so far, probably because of those 2 beautiful boys!! I will look forward to checking in, and I am glad to be able to check out your friends sites, too.

Love and Miss, Holls