CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Airfest 2008

About a week and a half ago, David and I took the boys to Airfest 2008. David took Jackson 2 years ago when I was about 2 weeks away from having Carter so I stayed home. He STILL talks about that day and the planes and helicopters he saw. He was only 2 then and is 4 now so I figured it would just be twice the fun! I'm pretty sure that Carter enjoyed it more than Jackson. Jackson loved the planes but HATED the loud noise and when I say loud, I mean LOUUDD!!! He held his hands to his ears the whole time and cried quite a bit. Carter couldn't care less about the whole show. He was more interested in pushing around his stroller. Oh well, David and I loved it and we got some really cool pics. Better luck next year...








0 comments: